Came out Firefox 10
January 31st, 2012 by admin
With the release of the 10th version of the developers also added a new type of customer release version – ESR (Extended Support Release). By analogy with other products, ESR version primarily focused on corporate customers are not satisfied with software itself is updated every 6 weeks. ESR is a stable release version of Firefox, which will be updated every 7 releases the “regular” version. Automatic updates for the ESR release will take place exclusively in the case of identifying and correcting bugs.
• “Next” button on the navigation bar no longer shows up as long as you do not go back to the page (this button to close snugly to the address bar);
• Most of the additions are now by default compatible with Firefox;
• Added support for antialiasing WebGL;
• Added support for CSS3 3D-Transforms;
• Added support element for isolating bidirectional text, and its corresponding properties of CSS;
• Added full-screen API, which allows you to create Web applications that run in full screen mode;
• Added IndexedDB API, to better meet the specification;
• Added a tool for inspecting the contents of the Web page content with lighting, which includes new inspector CSS-styles;
• Fixed an issue where some users have Mac OS X after installing the latest release of Java from Apple, could occur when closing Firefox drop tabs with Java applet;
• Fixed an issue where some users drop occurs when you move your browser bookmarks.